Essay Writing Service Reviews – Real time Reviews from Essay Writing Editors & Customers

Best Companies Writing Quality Turn Around Time Customer Rating
1. Essays Council
2. Best Research Paper
3. Essay Services
4. Dissertation Capital
5. UK Essays Complete Review

This is to warn you that this review page (of Company) is expired and you are not advised to use the following review for the purchase of any essay writing services from Company.

This notice is due to the reviews we have received from many of the’s readers who claim that they have been victim of fraud / cheated / scammed / provided with poor quality of essay writing services. Even if their customer support is working perfectly and instantly, the essay writing services  that they deliver does not meet clients’ requirements. This has made many readers to post reviews/feedback on to help others to legibly use such sites.

Owing to this, we recommend you to continue your search for finding a best writing company that does not have this warning messages and reviews and is actively reviewed by its customers in comments section.

To find the best essay writing services, we recommend the following pages. The pages where you can find tips on best essay writing companies that are active in business and can keep your trust include the following:

1. Home page of where you can find the rating of top 5 best writing companies across the world (

2. Top 10 Essay writing companies page (

3. Top 10 Research writing companies page (

4. Top 10 Dissertation writing companies page (

We do not entertain any kind of unauthentic and personal recommendations from any of the writing company and all our reviews and recommendations strictly adhere to the readers’ and users’ reviews/feedback of the companies they have used.

Thank you,

No. of years of experiences is one of the Australian based custom essay writing services, who helps students to complete their academic papers on given deadline. This company started their journey from 1997 and still its continuing with a quality service. One can get assistance to finish their custom essay, term paper, research paper and other related essay writing services. Professional team of experienced paper writers in the service offers full value for your payments. Money back guarantee from the service attracts many customers to them and an experience of more than ten years also adds up to their credibility.

Customer Support

The Company offers original writing and personal customer service to their customers. There are three mode of support you can expect from You can call them via their toll free number placed in the web site or either reaches them through their support mail. Live chat system of the service ensures on time response to our queries. Full day dedicated customer service from the company keeping them to uphold a safe relationship with customers and that enables transparency with their customers.

Pricing  cost per page keeps a favorable pricing system to their customers. Pricing is based on quality of writing which a customer selects. There are three quality options to choose, Standard, Premium and Platinum. For an essay page, here is a charge of $19.99, $21.99 and $22.99 under the quality options of Standard, Premium and Platinum respectively. The company provides specific discounts to customers; one can get a discount of 5% on his future orders if his orders reached a total of 15 pages, whereas it is 10% and 15% for the customers who reached total pages of 51 and 101.

Response to mails

As far as they checked their mailbox is actively monitored by customer support team. One can communicate the service any time day or night to get immediate response from company representatives. Communication facility with writer through mail helps the customer to avoid mistakes in finished paper. Customer can pass revision requirements to writer assigned for them in order to get any editing or minor changes in their paper. This specific value added service keeps gives this company a friendly image to their customers.

Turnaround time

Turnaround time of their writing service is normally 3 hours if you ordered such deadline. Only few writing services keep this much short period of turnaround time available. This proves that they have a good amount of writers team. Pricing under this 3 hour service for an essay page is $46.99, $48.99 and $56.99 for the quality of Standard, Premium and Platinum respectively. It is a real opportunity for the customers to achieve deadline even only three hours remaining and it is a real challenge to the writers to provide a plagiarism free, quality filled and well researched paper within this short period.

Leave a Reply

Recommended Essay Writing Companies | Recommended Research Paper Writing Companies | Recommended Dissertation Writing Companies
| 0-B | C-E | F-H | I-K | L-N | O-Q | R-T | U-W | X-Z |

Related Terms: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,